The REAL Rockers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Rockers Forum is dedicated to The Melbourne Shuffle, the music and the rockers who love it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My New Shuffle Vid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George

George

My New Shuffle Vid Empty
PostSubject: My New Shuffle Vid   My New Shuffle Vid EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 am

Quick vid i made the other night... I sorta loose interest halfway thru (it shows lol)
Probs be the last vid i make, just not into it hey...

I made it cause i LOVE this song AND i wanted to promote the forum so i threw an ad in the end Smile

Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

My New Shuffle Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   My New Shuffle Vid EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Good stuff man Smile Last video?? You won't lose interest if we're all together havin a good rock. That'll change your mind Wink
Back to top Go down
George

George

My New Shuffle Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   My New Shuffle Vid EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Gazza wrote:
Good stuff man Smile Last video?? You won't lose interest if we're all together havin a good rock. That'll change your mind Wink

Haha yeh maybe man i just dont like it hey... U can see in the vid i slow down so much and just get uninterested even tho i had tunes pumping lol damn the camera lol... Maybe if it was a group of shufflers, but not just me lol

Like the location? Told u Aldi was sick Wink
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

My New Shuffle Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   My New Shuffle Vid EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Ye well if there's a few of us just chillin out for a bit of a dance, that's a good time to start filming people.

Believe it or not, after all these years, i saw footage of myself shuffling for the first time ever last year at Defqon, when Maz filmed me for a few seconds. Before that, i NEVER saw myself shuffle! I really should get some footage to see how i look to everyone else!

Ye love the location. Was gonna ask you where that was, haha.
Back to top Go down
George

George

My New Shuffle Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   My New Shuffle Vid EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 am

Gazza wrote:
Ye well if there's a few of us just chillin out for a bit of a dance, that's a good time to start filming people.

Believe it or not, after all these years, i saw footage of myself shuffling for the first time ever last year at Defqon, when Maz filmed me for a few seconds. Before that, i NEVER saw myself shuffle! I really should get some footage to see how i look to everyone else!

Ye love the location. Was gonna ask you where that was, haha.

Dude i was the same hey. I made a vid 6 months ago cause ppl kept asking me at work to shuffle lol... with no music... in my work clothes. I was like fuck off ill make a vid. Haha i made this one simply cause i LOVED the song and wanted to see how i could/can improve Smile

Tell u what man they are very helpful teaching tools. See what u like n what u dont like n u can change it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Shuffle Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   My New Shuffle Vid Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Shuffle Vid
Page 1 of 1