The REAL Rockers Forum is dedicated to The Melbourne Shuffle, the music and the rockers who love it!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My New Shuffle Vid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
George

PostSubject: My New Shuffle Vid   Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 am

Quick vid i made the other night... I sorta loose interest halfway thru (it shows lol)
Probs be the last vid i make, just not into it hey...

I made it cause i LOVE this song AND i wanted to promote the forum so i threw an ad in the end Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Good stuff man Smile Last video?? You won't lose interest if we're all together havin a good rock. That'll change your mind Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George

PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Gazza wrote:
Good stuff man Smile Last video?? You won't lose interest if we're all together havin a good rock. That'll change your mind Wink

Haha yeh maybe man i just dont like it hey... U can see in the vid i slow down so much and just get uninterested even tho i had tunes pumping lol damn the camera lol... Maybe if it was a group of shufflers, but not just me lol

Like the location? Told u Aldi was sick Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gazza

PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Ye well if there's a few of us just chillin out for a bit of a dance, that's a good time to start filming people.

Believe it or not, after all these years, i saw footage of myself shuffling for the first time ever last year at Defqon, when Maz filmed me for a few seconds. Before that, i NEVER saw myself shuffle! I really should get some footage to see how i look to everyone else!

Ye love the location. Was gonna ask you where that was, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George

PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 am

Gazza wrote:
Ye well if there's a few of us just chillin out for a bit of a dance, that's a good time to start filming people.

Believe it or not, after all these years, i saw footage of myself shuffling for the first time ever last year at Defqon, when Maz filmed me for a few seconds. Before that, i NEVER saw myself shuffle! I really should get some footage to see how i look to everyone else!

Ye love the location. Was gonna ask you where that was, haha.

Dude i was the same hey. I made a vid 6 months ago cause ppl kept asking me at work to shuffle lol... with no music... in my work clothes. I was like fuck off ill make a vid. Haha i made this one simply cause i LOVED the song and wanted to see how i could/can improve Smile

Tell u what man they are very helpful teaching tools. See what u like n what u dont like n u can change it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Shuffle Vid   

Back to top Go down

My New Shuffle Vid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1