The REAL Rockers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Rockers Forum is dedicated to The Melbourne Shuffle, the music and the rockers who love it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
George

George

Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver Empty
PostSubject: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:40 pm

One of my all time Fave rave vids Smile

Back to top Go down
benny

benny

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 am

Iv watched that vid about a billion times lol
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 am

I know man it sum up the atmosphere of what they used to be so well hey.
Think it was my first real doof too...
Back to top Go down
Anjo

Anjo

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

Love this vid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 am

Anjo wrote:
Love this vid Very Happy

Did u go to this Utopia?
I still rekon it was PHP's best event ive been too....
Back to top Go down
https://realrockers.forumotion.com
Anjo

Anjo

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

Admin wrote:
Anjo wrote:
Love this vid Very Happy

Did u go to this Utopia?

I sure did go to that utopia Smile
yeah all the utopias were good. tho i missed this years one Sad
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 am

Anjo wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anjo wrote:
Love this vid Very Happy

Did u go to this Utopia?

I KNOW! Because you didnt get your ticket off me lol!! And i NEARLY had you convinced! HAHA

Ah well PHP events are mostly shit nowadays... Didnt miss much altho Darren Styles was epic!! <3
Back to top Go down
Anjo

Anjo

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 am

George wrote:
Anjo wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anjo wrote:
Love this vid Very Happy

Did u go to this Utopia?

I KNOW! Because you didnt get your ticket off me lol!! And i NEARLY had you convinced! HAHA

Ah well PHP events are mostly shit nowadays... Didnt miss much altho Darren Styles was epic!! <3

aahaha i remember that, i changed my mind like 100 times ha ha. n yeah i recon they have turned to crap, not goin to prophecy, tho i was thinkin about it,, lol i cnt really listen to hardcore for most of the night.. im more of a hardstyle fan Razz .
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:45 am

Anjo wrote:
George wrote:
Anjo wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anjo wrote:
Love this vid Very Happy

Did u go to this Utopia?

aahaha i remember that, i changed my mind like 100 times ha ha. n yeah i recon they have turned to crap, not goin to prophecy, tho i was thinkin about it,, lol i cnt really listen to hardcore for most of the night.. im more of a hardstyle fan Razz .

LOL yeh me too hey BUT its 50/50 Hardstyle Hardcore.... ALPHA TWINS!!!! Plus the Hardcore acts are like the best in the world... Its only $50 lol plus its 12 hours haha
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:51 am

That is SUCH a good video!!! I just wanna get out there now & have the time of my life.

Prophecy tickets are now $70 if you buy them online from Moshtix. 1st release was $50 but sold out a while ago.
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:07 am

Gazza wrote:
That is SUCH a good video!!! I just wanna get out there now & have the time of my life.

Prophecy tickets are now $70 if you buy them online from Moshtix. 1st release was $50 but sold out a while ago.

I KNOW!! Same lol pitty we gotta wait a few weeks still haha...

Ah thats shit! Have you got your ticket yet? U know anyone else interested in this forum idea man, get em to get involved Smile
Back to top Go down
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:33 am

Ye ye, got my ticket a while ago. Sent you a txt saying i made up my mind & i'm coming now. You were all happy & said "Jem said Yay too", haha.

Most of the people i know in the rave scene now i met through you, haha. But i have sent some emails via Facebook to some other people i'v met in the scene who randomly come & chat with me, & then add me to Facebook, haha. It's awesome meeting good people just through dancing! Universal language of happiness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 am

Gazza wrote:
Ye ye, got my ticket a while ago. Sent you a txt saying i made up my mind & i'm coming now. You were all happy & said "Jem said Yay too", haha.

Most of the people i know in the rave scene now i met through you, haha. But i have sent some emails via Facebook to some other people i'v met in the scene who randomly come & chat with me, & then add me to Facebook, haha. It's awesome meeting good people just through dancing! Universal language of happiness Very Happy

I remember that man! Deeeeeerp! lol

Haha thats what rave stands for hey... U can walk up to a complete random and straight away u got something in common Smile Love it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver   Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver Empty

Back to top Go down

Utopia Homegrown 2009 Eyes of a raver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The REAL Rockers Forum :: REAL MELBOURNE SHUFFLE :: Music/Rave Videos-
Jump to: