The REAL Rockers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Rockers Forum is dedicated to The Melbourne Shuffle, the music and the rockers who love it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jenny - Techno Dance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazza

Gazza

Jenny - Techno Dance Empty
PostSubject: Jenny - Techno Dance   Jenny - Techno Dance EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:30 am

Absolutely LOVE this chic! Been watching this video for years. If i ever meet this girl, i'm marrying her, haha.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jenny - Techno Dance   Jenny - Techno Dance EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 am

Thanks for this dude!!!

Love it Smile

To embed videos simply click the button above where you write this text (see the green and black film strip looking one?) And all u gotta do is paste the youtube address in there and click ok....
So the address for your vid is: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vik-tGaGAvg&feature=player_embedded"
Just paste that in and will work fine!!
Ill show you next time you come over Smile
Back to top Go down
https://realrockers.forumotion.com
Gazza

Gazza

PostSubject: Re: Jenny - Techno Dance   Jenny - Techno Dance EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 am

Ye she's awesome! Glad you enjoyed my first video contribution to the forum Smile

Thanks for the tech-support. That little green film strip up there on the tool-bar. Too easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenny - Techno Dance   Jenny - Techno Dance Empty

Back to top Go down

Jenny - Techno Dance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The REAL Rockers Forum :: REAL MELBOURNE SHUFFLE :: Shuffle Videos-
Jump to: