The REAL Rockers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Rockers Forum is dedicated to The Melbourne Shuffle, the music and the rockers who love it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
George

George

Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event Empty
PostSubject: Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event   Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:50 am

Im your local Qdance Ambassador (Number 7 in NSW)

Profile: http://ambassadors.q-dance.com.au/profile.php?real_name=George%20Wright

I have cheap tickets for sale for any and ALL Qdance events in Australia. This includes: Defqon 1, Magic City and Xqlusive.

With every ticket it includes, heaps of free merchandise like; Stickers, necklaces, lanyards, posters, books etc.

PM me for details Smile
Back to top Go down
George

George

Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event   Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:33 am

I can also get you tickets to any INTERNATIONAL Qdance event. Thats right! Wanna go to Qlimax in Arnhem?
I can get you tickets BEFORE they go on sale. You will have to get me the names BEFORE tickets go on sale to make sure you dont miss out Smile bounce
Back to top Go down

Qdance tickets - Sydney - EVERY event
Page 1 of 1